UF College of Liberal Arts is pleased to offer a new scholarship for CLAS students participating in a CLAS sponsored summer study abroad program. Application information is below, please share with your students!
Fields International Scholarship Application: Apply by February 8, 2019
Overseas study can be a transformative experience that offers students valuable new outlooks on the world and enhances career possibilities. While many students show an interest in studying abroad, often financial barriers prevent students from fully undertaking these experiences. Fields International Scholars are provided a $2000 award in order to facilitate a transformative overseas experience.
• Student must be participating in a CLAS sponsored study abroad or exchange program.
• Must have at least a 2.5 UF GPA to apply.
• Must be in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
• Must participate in a Summer study abroad program that lasts at least 26 days.
• Must be taking at least 6 overseas credits.
• Must be a UF degree-seeking student.
• Students do not need to have selected a Summer study abroad program in order to apply for scholarships, but must provide proof of acceptance to an eligible program before the scholarship is disbursed.
Apply at https://www.advising.ufl.edu/beyond120/scholarships/
Uriel y Leo, representantes de la Coalición de Trabajadores de Immokalee, visitaron ayer mi clase sobre inmigración hispanoamericana para hablarnos del proyecto “Comida justa para todos”. #immokale #comidajusta #florida @ Gainesville, Florida
Una noche encantadora con la divertida Eureka, quien nos mantuvo el alma en un hilo con sus patadas voladoras. Long Live The Elephant Queen!
Casa de Las Américas
De la Nada TV
Escritores del mundo
La Tertulia 49